Here’s why you should choose New Mexico Medical Waste:
Have you noticed that our cities and towns are all starting to look the same?
The small local companies that used to make our communities unique have been replaced by large national companies. Now the exact same stores and brands can be found everywhere.
Before you decide whether to make your next purchase from a local company or a national company, here are some facts you may want to consider:
- For every $100 spent with a local company, $73 (73%) stays in your community. When the same amount is spent with a “non-local” national company, only $43 (43%) stays in your community.
- For every two new jobs that a national company creates in our community, three jobs are lost from a locally-owned business.
- A local, small business owner contributes, on average, 250% more financial support to local charities than does a national company.
- Buying from local vendors can create up to 75% more tax revenues for your community.
- The profits that go to a local business owner are also far more likely to be spent in your community. That means when you buy from local vendors your money not only stays in our community, it is also re-circulated into our community many times over.
- Local business owners live in your community, so they care about the interests and concerns of local citizens.